Complete Commodore 128 for sale

If you want to buy or sell something Commodore... post it here for free.

Moderators: wiskow, Trazan

jep954

Complete Commodore 128 for sale

Post by jep954 »

Commodore 128, 1571 Disk Drive, 1902A monitor, MPS1000 printer, mouse, joystick, many magazines, disks - games and other programs. All are in original cartons and were working when packaged. If someone is seriously interested I will verify the serviceability. Anyone interested?
gannondork

Post by gannondork »

I am interested please e-mail me @

[email protected]

Thanks.

Yes that's the e-mail that I use. :D
Gambit

Re: Complete Commodore 128 for sale

Post by Gambit »

jep954 wrote:Commodore 128, 1571 Disk Drive, 1902A monitor, MPS1000 printer, mouse, joystick, many magazines, disks - games and other programs. All are in original cartons and were working when packaged. If someone is seriously interested I will verify the serviceability. Anyone interested?
Where are you located? If you're close to me I may be interested. If you're too far away then shipping would cost too much. :)
Gambit

Post by Gambit »

gannondork wrote: [email protected]

Yes that's the e-mail that I use. :D
I would say that I agree with you. I was shipped something through Canada Post one time and it never showed up. The tracking number shows it is still in the sortation plant, nearly 3 months its been there now.
Yu Une

Post by Yu Une »

:? @ gambit

That not necessarily true, I ordered something with in the US twice and never got it.
Never give up on your dreams..
Gambit

Post by Gambit »

I was only commenting on the package I ordered that was shipped through Canada Post. I dont doubt you having problems with US Mail.

If you really want something, stick with using UPS, FedEx, or DHL. They have a much better track record then the government owned mail services, no matter the country.