Selling Pet 4016, want to buy a C64

If you want to buy or sell something Commodore... post it here for free.

Moderators: wiskow, Trazan

jpjgpaintball

Selling Pet 4016, want to buy a C64

Post by jpjgpaintball »

Hi Everyone,
I'm new here, I just found this forum tonight while I was trying to find answers for a couple questions.

Anyone know what a Pet 4016-12 is worth? Only about half the keys work on the keyboard but otherwise it powers on and seems to work.

I'm also looking for a C64 in good working condition with a floppy drive and all the cables. Where's the best place to find one?

Thanks,
Paul
Personable85

Post by Personable85 »

Hello,

Working PET 4016s have been selling on Ebay for between $100 and $150 USD on average. Ebay is also the best (and easiest) place to find a complete Commodore 64 system. There is a lot of Commodore 64 stuff to choose from on Ebay. Check it out.

Mark
jpjgpaintball

Post by jpjgpaintball »

Thanks for the info.

I've been looking on ebay for C64's but I was just thought I'd see if there are any other potential sources.

As for the Pet, that's what I thought, I'm actually selling it on ebay right now and I was just curious as to what people here thought they were worth. I've watched a few sell within the price range you said and I wanted to know if that is the market value.

Here's my ebay auction:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Commodore-Pet-4016-c ... dZViewItem

If it is against the rules to post an outside link here let me know and I'll remove it right away.

Thanks again,
Paul
moparram

Post by moparram »

There's a ton of C-64 stuff on EBay. I got an SX-64 there, it had a few problems, but I like to tinker, and I have addressed the issues I have had with the unit. I've purchased 1541/1571 drives, cartridges, and joysticks with no problems.
mjj4363

Post by mjj4363 »

Check the below web site if you are still looking for a Commodore 64, Great people to do business with

http://www.tpug.ca/

I purchased a complete system from them (commodore 64, monitor, 2 disk drives, mouse and some other accessories for a really reasonable price) they shipped the system to me (I am in the United States) the shipping was not that bad.
Commodore for ever.
jpjgpaintball

Post by jpjgpaintball »

Yeah, I contacted TPUG as well and I may buy from them as well. I'm just waiting to hear from a friend at work who said he has two C64's in his garage somewhere and that I may be able to have one. If not, then I'll probably get one from TPUG.

Thanks for the suggestions.