RBernardo

Welcome back to our Commodore Discussion forum. If you have a question, comment, problem, or just want to chat about Commodore, post it here for free.

Have some fun and talk to others interested in the Old and New Commodore world.

Moderators: wiskow, Trazan

Personable85

RBernardo

Post by Personable85 »

You mentioned in a previous posting that you had Ray Carlsen, C= repairperson, repair your computers. Is there a phone number or website that I might be able to reach him at? Thanks!
Mark
gklinger

Post by gklinger »

You go to Google and you enter "Ray Carlsen" and hit "Google Search". The very first link Google provides is for Ray's website. It really is that simple.

I'm all for helping people out and answering questions but I firmly believe that people should make an effort to help themselves.
Call me Golan; my parents did.
Personable85

statement

Post by Personable85 »

What is this supposed to mean?

[
u]I'm all for helping people out and answering questions but I firmly believe that people should make an effort to help themselves.[/u]
Why would you think I would know who Ray Carlsen is? Is he in the Directory of WHO's WHO like John Wayne or Elvis Presley? Perhaps he runs a small country? I must have missed the special on Oprah talking about him. Personally, based on the discussion topic in which Mr. Carlsen's name was mentioned, I thought he was a personal friend of the author considering Commodore went out of business over 12 years ago. I did not know, so I asked. I am sorry if I offended your sensibility in any way.
rbernardo
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

Re: RBernardo

Post by rbernardo »

Personable85 wrote:You mentioned in a previous posting that you had Ray Carlsen, C= repairperson, repair your computers. Is there a phone number or website that I might be able to reach him at?
Mark, his website is at http://personalpages.tds.net/~rcarlsen/ and if you need his phone number and/or e-mail address, just send an e-mail to me at rbernardo(at)iglou.com

Truly,
gklinger

Re: statement

Post by gklinger »

Personable85 wrote:What is this supposed to mean?
What specifically were you unable to comprehend?

You asked a question and I not only told you how to find the answers to such questions for yourself, I even provided you with a link to the information you requested. What more should I have done?

You responded with feigned indignation because I dared to suggest that people should make a modicum of effort to find answers to their questions before asking others. Methinks thou dost protest too much.
I am sorry if I offended your sensibility in any way.
I trust you'll understand if I don't accept your disingenuous apology. In future, when someone answers one of your questions you might consider saying "thank you".
Call me Golan; my parents did.
administrator
Site Admin

Post by administrator »

okay boys.... lets keep this a friendly forum.
moparram

Re: RBernardo

Post by moparram »

Personable85 wrote:You mentioned in a previous posting that you had Ray Carlsen, C= repairperson, repair your computers. Is there a phone number or website that I might be able to reach him at? Thanks!
Mark

I think he said it.